Designed for the powder-hungry backcountry skier who demands both precision and soft-snow performance, the versatile Helio Carbon 104 features a pre-preg carbon fiber layup and an engineered paulownia wood core for improved dampness and a smooth ride, while also making it lightweight with a balanced flex and supreme edge control.
2021 Black Diamond Helio Carbon 104
Our Helio Carbon 104 is built for dawn-to-dusk backcountry missions where slashing powder stashes is the name of the game. Balancing playful, soft-snow performance with a lightweight build and technical precision for when conditions are variable, the Helio 104 features a pre-preg carbon fiber layup with full-perimeter ABS sidewalls for improved dampness and a smooth ride, while the engineered paulownia wood core keeps it lightweight for big vert days in the backcountry. The Helio also maintains a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins from sliding off.
- Glidelite Mix Helio Carbon Pre Cut Skins
- Versatile 104-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved dampness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Engineered paulownia wood core
- Full-perimeter 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Titanal binding mounting plate
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow/30% hard snow
|Dimensions||190.5 × 17.5 × 17.5 cm|